Friday, March 27, 2009

A Few Good Men!!! We get to serve with!!

Elder Cranney was one of the first missionaries we met when we arrived at the mission office. He has been an absolute delight to be around. He is probably the best Russian speaker elder I've met. Acting as our translator he is able to hear someone speak in Russian and then translate it into English for us. That is quite a feat because the sentence structure is not the same as English. Yeah, he is really smart! He is also musically inclined and plays the organ for all of our meetings.

Elder Stegelmeier as seen leaving our apartment. You may remember him as babushka and worker guy. He is so much fun and teaches with great knowledge and authority. He can really relate well to people.

Elder Camp, you may remember him as the paper moustache guy. He is a well prepared missionary and teaches very well too. Maybe its just me but our missionaries seem like the best prepared I've ever worked with. He is very focused but also able to laugh. Elder Camp is just fun to be around, his personality is like a great big magnet.

2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

If any of us daughters were single I'd say you were trying to set up a dating service. I didn't know they mail order grooms. I'm just teasing you guys. I'm glad you love the elders you serve with so much. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Taylor Swim said...

Awww how nice. You just made a few mom and dad's days.... what good missionaries!