Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just a meeting with a great guy. It was so cold during our 2 hour visit that we could hardly walk when we got up to go. This was an open air food stand. But this man has read the Book of Mormon and says he knows it is true. He has a testimony that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. He has done this by reading and praying on his own. He is another rare find in Russia he has been happily married for 10 years. Quite a guy!! Oh yeah, Alice actually speaks a few words here.

4 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Thanks for putting a picture with the story. You guys are great! Tell mom thanks for the words. She's progressing.... slowly... but still progress! We love yOU!

Jodi said...

What a great day!

Cassie said...

Well Mom I guess that was better than nothing! 2 or 3 whole words! Nice work Dad!

Janis said...

I guess I need to go back and listen for the words!! Were they in Russian?