Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beautiful new church kitty corner from our apartment.
My little buddy Kiril. He will be 2 years old on April 24th.

4 top Russian athletes with their American smiles on.


4 top athletes with their Russian attitude looks on.



Get use to this view if you are going to compete against these guys. Cause all you'll see is dust and the back of their jackets. Okay maybe minus the tag on the back of elder Camp. Did I mention we just love these guys? Cheri said (one of our 4 daughters), hey dad maybe these are the sons that you never had. I would be honored to have any of them be my son. Just like the 4 wonderful men that married our daughters.






3 comments:

Cassie said...

I think they are amazing guys but I want to keep you to ourselves! There's no way we're sharing you to anyone once you get home! Lock down!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

I bet those guys are going to miss having you around when you head to the office.

Taylor Swim said...

I'm thinking there are going to be some serious water works when you part your ways this weekend. I'm glad to see that they are just as funny as you two.