Wow, those are some fun people to all be willing to try out that crazy dance. Looks like the party was a hit. I agree with Cass. The only thing that could have made it better would have been the chicken dance by mom. We can send you a CD of it, you know.
4 comments:
Nice Russian-Itallian line dancing guys! It's always a party there-- so fun!
I wanna see you and mom bust a move out there with them. Why didn't mom teach them the chicken dance?!?! Now that's a crowd pleaser!
Wow, those are some fun people to all be willing to try out that crazy dance. Looks like the party was a hit. I agree with Cass. The only thing that could have made it better would have been the chicken dance by mom. We can send you a CD of it, you know.
Look at that crowd rock'in! What a blast!
Post a Comment