On our preparation day the missionaries were kind to the old folks and asked us if we would like to go bowling. As luck would have it I pulled out my camera an took a little movie of Elder Roberts (no I am not stalking him). Well, you can see how well he does under pressure. We have so much fun with these Elders. It is especially nice to see them in another setting and learn more about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you guys are having way too much fun!!!
A 5 second video...come on dad! That's almost as bad as one with mom when she NEVER talks! I want to see you guys or something!
I second Cassie! I want some talking. I can watch bowling any old time. How about an interview or something?
That place looks pretty normal. Do they sell pizzas at the bar? =) Do you find your score is improved in Russia?
Post a Comment