Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Treats to Dream About!

OK! Cheri had a blog of how great a Root Beer float is and so I want to go on record about this place in Korea that was called Red Mango. They had this treat that was to die for including shaved ice, ice cream, fresh fruit and fruit syrup. The only problem is that we only get to have them once every three months when we go to Koea for visa renewal. So I have something to dream about instead of borcsh. Cabbage is not our favorite!

4 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Sorry Dad, I was feeling for you with the float post. But I'm glad you found a sub for a little while. We'll have a big party with all of your favorites as soon as you get home!

Unknown said...

Looks good to me. I love any thing that l can eat. Is it clean and non germeeeee?

iammommahearmeroar said...

Good news...we have a Red Mango here, too. I'm pretty sure it's a chain, so you'll be set when you get home. It's in the Fort Union area by Paradise Bakery.

Jodi said...

Yum! If what Cheri says is true, I'll be looking for a Red Mango near me too. =)