Happy Birthday to Elder Daimaru (Elder Roberts has his hands on Elder Daimaru's shoulders). This massive cake (can you see it?) was baked by Elder Roberts and Camp. They really didn't know what to put in the cake or how long to cook it. But they were extremely generous to offer some of it to Alice and I beside the 10 of them. We expressed our appreciation but declined on the actual eating of the "cake".
This is our view out our kitchen window in the middle of October. So far no snow.
Same window view with a little turn to the right.



2 comments:
It looks like your weather has been about like ours. I'm thinking that Elder does the Timmy special. One length all over and call it quits. I dare you guys to find a stylist there. That would make an excellent post.
Funny. I bet that Elder has seen the men hairstyles & heard about the power outage in the middle of a haircut stories. Maybe you 2 should work him in on haircut day.
Post a Comment