Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This is President and sister Pratt ready to do battle with a delicious salad. The whole meal was the Vlad Motor Inn Thanksgiving Day Special. Oh I wish Thanksgiving was formally celbrated every week!!!
Well you might as well start with dessert. This was pumpkin pie. Oh yeah, it was good!!!

This is the unsuspecting couple on their way in to food fantasy!!


This was an unbelievable Thanksgiving feast. We went as guests of our wonderful Mission President and his wife to the Vlad Motor Inn. It is the most "American" establishment in all of Vladivostok. The staff even spoke English. This is one that went down in the journal for sure. It was served with clean drinking water (without asking) bread, gravy, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie for desert.



Check out the grin on these two!!!! We left well fed, happy, and grateful for all we have been blessed to see and do here in Vladivostok. With a special touch of gratitude for President and Sister Pratt.




4 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

That rocks! I'm so glad to see you eating yummy food. I'm so happy that you got to have Thanksgiving there. We missed you. But don't worry, we didn't have any fun without you.

Taylor Swim said...

That dessert looks heavenly! Dad, you look so cute in your hat. You two look like you had a good good day. You know what they say, "gobble 'til you wobble!"

Alexandra Conrad said...

That pumpkin pie looks really yummy!

Cassie said...

I'm glad you found some Thanksgiving food after all. Dad you look SO cute...I mean handsome in your hat!!! Miss you two!