Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decorations Vlad style

Okay anyone who knows Alice has probably been wondering what will Alice decorate in Vladivostok Russia for Christmas? Well here is her first shot at a fern we inherited when we rented this apartment. I like to call it "The Christmas Fern". She keeps looking around to add a little Christmas touch to something more. I draw the line when she tries to dress me up like the little dog in "When the Grinch Stole Christmas". I will keep you posted if she does anything else. Who am I kidding....I'll tell you when she does something else.

2 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Yay Mom! You can't have Christmas without a little decoration. I'm so glad to see that you guys have spruced up the place. Those ornaments are so Mom. It makes me miss her. Way to go Mom!

iammommahearmeroar said...

I love that you made ornaments for your little tree. You are so cute, mom! Dad, I love how you document random stuff like that. I love your blog.