I know this is a wierd out of focus picture. But no kidding it is a shot out our kitchen window at 8:05am. Yes, this is what we see every morning. It doesn't get light as early as it does back home. I think it is because we are close to the next time zone so it stays a little lighter at night but super dark in the morning. This post is for Aleca because she says my posts are always random. So here is random.Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Wierd and Wacky
I know this is a wierd out of focus picture. But no kidding it is a shot out our kitchen window at 8:05am. Yes, this is what we see every morning. It doesn't get light as early as it does back home. I think it is because we are close to the next time zone so it stays a little lighter at night but super dark in the morning. This post is for Aleca because she says my posts are always random. So here is random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your random. I would hate getting out of bed if it's still dark. It's against the rules!
Random, but good. Man! That dark at 8? That's a real kick in the pants!
Wow,I think I would be a little frightened if I woke up and it was that dark.
That is just scary although maybe Caleb would sleep in in Russia. =)
Post a Comment