
Yeah so if you are fortunate enough to notice the little "bus" sign up above in the colors of blue and white you might be able to avoid getting "towed" in Vladivostok.

Did I say "towed". Sorry I meant "lifted". Notice the lady in the white coat informing the nice police officer that there must be some kind of mistake. I hope she didn't leave her child in the car!!

We show no mercy and take no prisioners...just your car. I want to see them try this technique with an Escalade. Just a friendly note to remind you if you come to Vladivostok be real careful before you park your car.
To complete the thought yes they do just pull up and lift your car up in the air and put it on the back of this truck and haul it away. The back tires of the car in the air get placed into the two tires on the back of the truck. This prevents it from falling off the back of the truck as they pull away.
4 comments:
CRAZINESS!!!! Yet another crazy thing that they do in Russia! It seems like it doesn't end.
Gee Wiz! The "boot" looks like nothing compaired to that. At least you still know where your car is here. Do you even know where they took that car? Hmmm... sketchy.
That's so funny. Glad you guys are back to blogging! I love to see pics and hear your stories.
Welcome back, to blogging that is. Not sure about The traffic mess. Keep healthy and happy. Hope to see you in the bright summer time.
Post a Comment