
Family Home Evening at the Magill's in Vladivostok. On Monday nights we have a Gospel based lesson, a game and a treat. This is last weeks FHE (family home evening). We had Elder Hall and Elder Fife give the lesson. Elder Klemetson and Elder Allen attended (because they heard about Allie's fantastic treats).

They two young men in the middle are not members of the church. However, they are meeting with the missionaries and have expressed a desire to learn more. It has been a bright spot for us to have so many people in our home. I think we like more than anyone. Note the super Chocolate cake made by the magic chef Allie.

This is a close up of Elder Allen and Deema. Two great young men. Elder Allen is from San Clemente California and Deema is from Vladivostok. You can't see me because I took the picture. I do the basic cleanup after the festivities (floor vacuuming, dishes, you name it).
4 comments:
It's nice that they let the sevant come to the party too. Poor Dad stuck doing all the clean up. Maybe we'll call you cinderdaddy. I love the FHE. You and Mom always throw a good party.
Looks like the evening was a success. The place you are living in now looks very nice. I just hope it is warm and clean for you. But no worries cinderdaddy is there for the clean up.
FHE at your house is always fun & tasty. =) I think the treats are pretty much my favorite part & not just because I'm pregnant!
I'm glad to see a new post! I've missed the crazy Russian-isms!
Post a Comment