Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chinese Please

This wonderful couple got a little adventurous and went out to a Chinese restaurant in Vladivostok Russia! We had company, Sister Pratt gave us the backup we needed to get this gutsy. President Pratt was in Moscow so the three of us went out on the town. None of us speak superb Russian so we read the Chinese menu in Russian and took a swing at ordering three different dishes. Secretly we were hoping we would hit at least one good choice. To our amazement all three were great. So who knows what we will do next time the President leaves town.

3 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Good to see that you guys can still have a fun even in Russia. I hope that ice cream was "rock hard" for Mom. I love you guys!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Woo-hoo! Glad you guys found something edible! Glad you've got the Pratts, too. They seem really cool.

Unknown said...

How strange not to be able to read a menu and guess. Good guessers, is that a word? Any way, Alice, I love your hair, who cuts it?