Hi Emerson, this one is for you buddy. All the cereal you can eat and more!!!!
Cafeteria to the east. Yeah it just keeps going. This was a lull, when 2,000 plus people hit this place it is packed. But everything moves remarkably well. No real lines and lots of great people to talk with.
Cafeteria to the north. I just turned a little to my left and this is the other side of the cafeteria. They have a "wrap" station. No there isn't any music. They "wrap" up all the ingredients you select into a delicous tortilla wrap. I just have them drop it on a plate and forget the tortilla. Alice is so much more dignified. Yeah but you ought to see her try to eat it!!!Today we were trained in Word, Excel, and the mission office system. It was really cool. For Camden it was really really really cool.

4 comments:
Wow, I can't think of a greater incentive to get Emerson to serve a mission one day. All the cereal he can handle. That's so funny! Yeah, the cafeteria is a lot different than the one they had when I was there. Can't wait to pick you up!
I think I should stop by there for lunch! I bet their serving something better than I am! Can't wait to see you!!!
Nice digs in the cafeteria! You guys seem a little too at home there. Maybe your next mission will be in the MTC cafeteria. We'd visit you a lot if that happened.
I am so glad to see that you have a blog! We tried to call before you entered, but all the numbers we had were disconnected. Congrats to you both - you look great. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Take care. Big Bear
Post a Comment