It is Sunday and Elder Busico is leaving from church when I spot this rather large animal on his head. He assures me that it is indeed dead and that he actually paid money for it. Actually it is a great looking Shopka (hat)!! If you look carefully you may still be able to see it move. I mistakenly called him Elder Madsen because his previous companion Elder Madsen had one that was made from red fox and about the same size. Yes they are popular amongst the elders. The first competition is "how big the hat is". Second is "how much did you pay for yours?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That hat is CRAZY!!! I'm surprised that he's not sweating his guts out in that thing even if it is like 0 outside!
That hat is massive. I think it has its own solar system. It's like an orange on a toothpick! My goodness!
Adam brought home several of these from Russia when he was on his mission! I love these hats!! I wore mine out on the playground one winter and the kids all went nuts!! So did the adults, they thought I was crazy!!haha
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment