Sunday, March 22, 2009

Upon their triumphant return from Korea Elder Roberts and Busico were sporting these two classy ties. Unfortunately they were "Salvation Army" ties so they now represent two churches. They thought I was taking a photo and I surprized them with a movie. They are great elders and a lot of fun to be with.

3 comments:

amy said...

We've tried to talk Nick into spending a little money on his trips and on his 17 day trip to Korea he spent a total of $150. This included a "custom" suit and 23 ties and other various and sundry items. Glad to see he is keeping the tradition with the Salvation Army tie.

Taylor Swim said...

Nice hat! Those guys sure know style! I hope you come back with one of those so you can plow in style.

Janis said...

Tell Nick he cracks me up and that we all miss and love him. I love seeing him on these videos!!