Friday, March 13, 2009

Here is an outside view of our apartment. We live on the 4th floor. I think that is Alice's favorite part. You can't see our little crew of 3 cats at the door. They do a great job...not one mouse yet. It was above freezing here today.... yippie!!!! At night there aren't many lights so we carry a flashlight to get up the staircase.

5 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Mom! It's a video, talk already! We want to see what you think! No offense Dad, your commentary is priceless too! We miss you guys!

Cassie said...

LOVE it! Its so nice to be able to see where your at (even if it looks a little scary to me). Mom, you've got to do a little something on the videos...please!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Love the videos! You guys are GREAT bloggers. Way to go.

Jodi said...

We love the posts! Chloe & I loved looking through your blog. We adore & love you! =)

Margene said...

I enjoy looking at your blog it brings back memories of our mission. Keep up the good work