
This is the broom of the lady we visited. It is pretty typical for here! Hey Leca, start gathering sticks in the woods. Breckyn could have a new business if we can get shipping and logistics worked out.

Note the stickers on this home as we wait for the owners to answer the door.

Yes indeed! It is a security sticker. It is only a guess but I really think any robber really might not believe it in Russia anyway! The people inside were delightful! Not to mention that the sticker was also in English...

Alice waits patiently as we knock at Urey's house. It takes some time before they come to the door. Also they didn't hear us knocking so it took even longer. The phrase "Alice waits for no one" is changing here in Russia.
5 comments:
Seeing mom wait for anyone IS pretty funny. That broom is something else! The sticker on the window is hilarious. You guys are very observant. It makes me cold just to see your pictures with mom all bundled up. I hope warmer weather is coming your way soon! I love you guys!
Mom looks so cold! I can just hear her saying, "I hate winter."
Stay warm, Alice! It's the same here!
Mom I don't think you could look any colder! Time for some hot chocolate!!!
LOVE all your pictures. Keep em coming- they are SO interesting. The weather kind of reminds me of one of our trips to Wisconsin.... C.O.L.D. ps. It was almost 80 here today. :)
Post a Comment