I thought you had to see her to believe her. This video is of Marianna and her mother Onya and her nephew Kiril. Marianna is Alice's good buddy. The two of them hit it of on their first meeting. Marianna is a 16 year old delight. She joined the church 8 months ago but has a very good knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She is a beacon of light to everyone she comes into contact with. She is constantly apologizing for her lack of English language skills. She never thinks that we ought to be the ones apologizing for not knowing Russian. I hope you can get an idea of her sweet kind spirit in this little clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am LOVING all this updating!!! She seems really sweet and timid. Her little nephew is adorable!
She's adorable. I can see why mom and she hit it off. Tell her that her English is great. Like Cass, I am loving all the updates. It makes me feel like I'm there with you.
I'm so glad that you are starting to video blog. I love seeing all the people that you get to be with. She looks like quite a lovely young lady. Mom can take her under her wing and show her the ropes. I'm glad to see that you are already making life long friends.
It was so great to hear an update! I was a litle worried. How do I write you guys? You look happy and that branch will love you! Today our visiting general authority was Elder Douglas Callister. Do you remember when he was our mission president back when I first met you guys? It was great and he was an amazing speaker. Be happy! Love ya.
Здравствуйте! I think that means hello. It could be you're wierd and I would have no idea... I'm glad you are getting settled in and that you have each other to laugh with and at. It sure makes a mission easier to go with a companion that you already know you like! I'm sure the members love you as much as you love them! We enjoy all the posts!
PS This is Tims sister Melissa in case you thought I was some random blog stalker.
ok.. I am guite sure I heard Breck with a "Russian" accent.... lol... go back and listen, you will hear him say.. Beary nice!
What a gorgeous, sweet young lady. Looks like a sweet heart.
Post a Comment