
This is everyone in our mission zone. The picture is being taken by a sister on a mini mission. She is a local member helping for only one week. Her name is Nina and she was our photographer. This is our final picture with this set of missionaries. Most of them will transfer to other areas this Saturday. We keep only Elder Busico and Elder Cranney. But Elder Roberts is coming to serve with us in Ussurisk. He is Amy Bielski's son. Amy is from Elkhorn too!!! Pretty cool how it all works out.

3 comments:
I can't believe that Elder Roberts is coming to serve with you! I am sure Amy is freaking out and so excited that you will be there to take care of her baby for her! Did you win bowling and show them your Wisconsin skills? :)
Small world! How fun it'll be to have him there! I hope your represented WI well while bowling. I love you guys!
Yay! I can't wait for you to fill Elder Roberts in on all of your fun times with his mom. Dad is probably freaking out at how awesome that is. I can't believe you got to bowl there. How random! I thought they only did that in Wisconsin. Who knew we were so closely related to Russia. Did the smell remind you of home?
Post a Comment