Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is Coming to Ussurisk


These two pictures are from our kitchen window. It was a beautiful sight this morning to awaken to a new blanket of snow. I have noticed through the day that it can drop quite unpredicatably on an unsuspecting American with a nice new hat!!! Did I mention I got a new hat?




These two pictures are out our back window. It sure was pretty....wish you were here. I wanted to throw that in because I haven't sent anyone a postcard yet.
Happy Birthday Ted!!
Don't worry I will not let it out to anyone that you turn 40 today
My dad would have been 87 today. I am sure he is looking down at you Ted and quite happy with what he sees!
Love ya....



4 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Oh, that looks like the forrest at home all snowy and white. I hope it starts to warm up soon there.
Happy Birthday to two great guys!

Cassie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Lec...it looks like the forest at home. I miss those amazing kind of snowy trees to look out at! Happy Birthday Ted and Papoo. We love you both!

Jodi said...

Thanks for the postcard Dad. Love the new hat!!! The view from your room looks beautiful all snow covered. Love you!

Kassy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Wish you could have been there. We are keeping up to speed with your adventures, I really like the bathroom electrical scenario. If you need some heavier grit toilet paper, let me know.

Love you!

Ted