Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is one of hundreds of country homes that have tons of details and color the bummer is no bathrooms inside and usually no running water.
This is our new puppy so we can fit in with the family! OK maybe not! He was the cutest street puppy that I have ever seen. I had to pet him in honor of our new granddogs!

Isn't he the cutest little guy?


This is me with the Branch President's wife that lives in one of those cute houses!




6 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Awww! You found Rusty and Lulu's Russian cousin. Tell them they say hello!

Jodi said...

I can't believe you found a dog that looks so much like Lulu & Rusty! So cute! I love all of the pics. It looks like you have lots of fun activities with your branch.

Cassie said...

That house is adorable. I'm sure that she is just as wonderful but I love that they aren't afraid to have bold houses like that.

Renee said...

Is she your long-lost sister, Alice?

Unknown said...

I have been trying to post a comment for ever, I finally told Cheri and she helped me do it. I love all your pictures and comments. I am very interested in all of these single women. How do they support them selves and live if they are all divorced? What about the children? Who cares for them. Are there many children in the branch? How do they keep these branches and wards if there is no priesthood? Lots of silly questions, you really don't have to answer, I am just curious. You both look great and very happy. Look forward to the next pictures.

Janis said...

This dog looks like my little Shih tzu Lilly!!!