This is our "anything goes" picture. President Everett always lets us take one like this after a few serious poses. It is an honor to serve with these fine young men and women. They give up two years of their lives and take the money they have earned thus far in their lives to go on a full-time mission. We have been privileged to be present when they teach. It is truly a wonderful spiritual experience as they teach and testify of the divinity of Jesus Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Ghost. These are some of the finest young adults I know.....even though this picture doesn't quite show it.
Here is the more dignified photo. Still the same wonderful people. The couple to the right in the front row are the Strawderman's. We will replace them in the Vladivostok mission office on May 23rd. Still having fun....wish you were here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Another zone coference... any packages yet?
I LOVE zone conferences (minus the really long ride it usually takes to get there). I second Lec. I hope you get a package soon! If you don't we'll know some Russian is really enjoying peanut butter and headbands. I love you guys!
Not to be annoying but did you get our package yet?!?! That top picture is way more realistic...now that's what I bet the missionaries are like!
Zone Conference is awesome!!! awwww I miss the mission! This brings back so many memories! I love seeing my nephew in these photo's!! I miss him so much!!
Post a Comment