This is our mailbox. It is a little hammered and not really reliable. I think that is why all of our mail is to come via the pouch or to the mission office directly. Our bill for heat and water comes to this mailbox and it is a real roll of the dice if we ever see it. Luckily they can't shut your water off because there is only one line for the entire building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That looks pretty sketchy. I sure hope you get our packages soon! You look like you need a little mail. When I was the one away to college, I swear I checked my mailbox 20 times a day. I'll be sure to keep a steady flow of things coming.
I'll be sure to use the mail pouch because that does look pretty unrelieable!
Dad, have you ever considered being a newscaster or a weatherman? I see some real potential in that clip.
Yikes! Don't put your hand in too far Dad! =) You look so great & so does Mom from the Taxi ride video. So good to see my parents so in love. =) Miss you both!
Post a Comment