Alice at the big event. She didn't want me to post her pictures because we were caught in a downpour as we left our apartment. Please don't tell her....I still think she is beautiful!!

Elder Stegelmeier was the chef for our Taco night. He made everything from scratch!! We love this big guy. He has a great sense of humor and a huge heart.

Jump on in and enjoy the ride is this spacious elevator. Oh I wish you could hear the noises it makes on the way up or down.

This is the 3rd floor. This is where the elevator starts in this 9 story building. It is also where they throw their trash and someone comes by and sends it down the chute for local pickup.

This is what it looks like without a flash in broad daylight. You ought to see it at night.
7 comments:
Wow! That is pretty scarey.
Oh my gosh. How these people live. Do they have any health standards in this country? Stay healthty.
Rain or not mom is ALWAYS adorable! I love to see that face.
Yeah, that's a bit sketchy to say the least! Yikes! I think mom looks pretty cute after the rain, too.
Yeah, that's a bit sketchy to say the least! Yikes! I think mom looks pretty cute after the rain, too.
Mom, you are always beautiful. I agree with Dad. That elevator & hallway-- not beautiful! YIKES!!! Should we be sending Dad a flashlight he can wear on his head for night?
Kathy Thies -
Grant is great at showing me how to do this. It is good to see you, and I miss you both so much! I think about you often and you are always in my prayers.
Love always,
Kathy
Post a Comment