
This is another great day. Elder Camp returned from Vladivostok to baptize Olessa Vlasik. This was a great day because it completed a family being baptized in Ussurisyk. The jumpsuit she is wearing is huge on her, she is actually just a little peanut.

This is Kiril her son. Yes I have fallen in love with those big blue eyes!! So has Grandma Alice.

This is after Olessa's baptism with Elder Camp and Bogar and the whole Vlasik family. Slava the dad is in this picture and Slava the female Doctor snuck in to have both "Slava's" in one picture.

This is the baptismal font. There was nothing floating in the water it is just a glare from the flash. However, that is the color of the "fresh" water in Ussurisyk. Yeah, bottoms up!!!

This is a candid shot of our kitchen with the water purification filters in action. We almost have running water over the stove like all of the fancy homes back home!!!
2 comments:
Yeah! How exciting that Olessa got baptized, too. What a special they are. Glad you clarified about the water in the font. I was already trying to figure out what exactly was floating in it. I can't believe you guys have to go through all that to purify the water. Yikes! You're sure going to love your faucet when you come home!
I am so glad that we could drink the water in Chile right out of the faucet. I bet you can't even buy drinking water, no wonder they drink wine with all their meals. I think I would too.
Post a Comment