Sunday, April 12, 2009

The waiters

Some of the finest Italian waiters I have ever worked with!!
I don't know that I would buy a used car from either of these guys!!


This is the hit man. Man was he a hit!

Yeah, no used car deals here either!



And this guy......we blurred the picture to make him look thinner.
Really though we had a blast. These missionaries are some of the finest. It is such a pleasure to work side by side with them. They are affecting lives here in Ussurisk while they are building their own.





5 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

You guys are a hoot!

Cassie said...

Your lookin thin dad. We miss you!!!

iammommahearmeroar said...

It's just that last guy that looks a little shady to me.

Unknown said...

these pictures may be out of sequence but they are great. This branch is so blessed to have all the missionaries to entertain them. Happy Easter

Jodi said...

These pictures are hysterical! You guys are too much fun!!!!!!!!!