
This is out of sequence.... Alice and I saw this at the airport upon our departure. This is to one of 11 little beams that add so much light to our lives. And she loves purses too!!

Here we are eating pizza. Yeah.....pizza!!! with the Sartori's. We are on top of a 3 story restaurant and right below us is the dancing contest.

This is a Korean restaurant owned and operated by a Bishop. If you double click the picture look just to the left of Alice and you will see LDS house on his window sign.

The Sartori's at work on their boiled chicken dinner.

Alice enjoying the meal too? I caught her mid-bite. I think that Korean food might not be her top choice. I know Russian food hasn't really hit the spot either. We are however having the time of our lives with many wonderful people.
6 comments:
Well Alice it is good to see that you are loving the new food. Hey Doc. Great news at the office Ruthie had a baby girl on Friday. Just in time for Mothers Day. Did not know how else to get you the info.
I bet it was so fun to eat something different from what you guys have been eating. That's a really funny, cute picture of mom. Those purses have Cassie's name all over them.
Did I miss something? What are you doing in Korea? Was this a side trip or ?
I'm so glad you got to have a fun break to explore. I'm so jealous of all the cool places you are getting to see.
Korea looks beautiful! I'm sure that mom enjoyed ever bite of that nasty chicken...skin and all! :) Mexican ketchup's lookin better and better!!!
Chloe loves the Chloe sign & the purses. She si carrying either a purse or a baby doll everywhere she goes these days. She has finally started to play with dolls! Hooray for the day!!!
Post a Comment