Humanitarian aid in the church is the largest of any church. Hundreds of missionaries around the world are assigned to find ways to help groups of any faith. They are the first, even before government to help in disasters. Here the church gives cribs and strollers to an orphanage and updated equipment to a hospitalTuesday, July 21, 2009
Helping any way we can!
Humanitarian aid in the church is the largest of any church. Hundreds of missionaries around the world are assigned to find ways to help groups of any faith. They are the first, even before government to help in disasters. Here the church gives cribs and strollers to an orphanage and updated equipment to a hospital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That makes me want to take those little babies home with me and take care of them. Can we do anything?
I'm with Cass. That's a sweet charity.
The church is awesome. I am so proud to be part of it. I am with the girls on taking those precious little ones home. One of the owners of the compay I work for have adopted 3 children from the Ukrain. I am so impressed with their love of these children. They raised 5 of their own and went for 3 more. True love of Christ.
What cute little Russian babies. I want one. I wish you could just bring me one home. Is there any thing else they need. The church always finds simple little things to do that will just make life easier for those with out much.
Post a Comment