Saturday, July 25, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

As promised....here is a picture of "Chicken Heads"....yummy. Anybody need a twelve pack of these little beauty's? Yeah, like I said....things that make you go hmmm....
This is the porta-potty line-up on a sidewalk in Vladivostok.

The 1st unit is reserved for the lady that keeps them clean and collects the fee for useage. Yes there is a 20% reduction in useage due to the fact that one of the 5 is occupied by the attendant.


4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That poor lady has to sit in there all day? Nasty! That can't smell very good.

Margene said...

Hummmmmmmm Chicken heads, I hope they taste good. I don't think I would even like to try them.

Taylor Swim said...

That lady deserves all the money she can get for putting up with the smell. Although she could probably find a better place to sit to up her production.

Jodi said...

Total gross-ness!!! I am glad to see that they have port-a-poties though. that sorta seems like an upgrade from the stories. =)