This is one of the most beautiful places to walk thru. It is inside what we would consider one store. Every little spot is a separate booth operated by its owner florist. There are many varities as you can see. But one favorite is the rose. It is present in one form or another in almost every booth. It smells great.....yes we found a place that smells great!!!! Aleca you would go nuts in this place. Some of the most beautiful original arrangements I have ever seen. Cool huh... double click these pictures to see in a larger scale. Drink it in Marilla.......Love ya, DadSaturday, July 25, 2009
This one is for Aleca
This is one of the most beautiful places to walk thru. It is inside what we would consider one store. Every little spot is a separate booth operated by its owner florist. There are many varities as you can see. But one favorite is the rose. It is present in one form or another in almost every booth. It smells great.....yes we found a place that smells great!!!! Aleca you would go nuts in this place. Some of the most beautiful original arrangements I have ever seen. Cool huh... double click these pictures to see in a larger scale. Drink it in Marilla.......Love ya, Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Beautiful! That has to be a better smelling place to walk around than those port-a-potties.
What pretty flowers. I hope you go there and buy some just to make your apartment look better and smell great.
Wow! That was amazing. Those flowers looked so healthy and full. I can honestly say this is the one post that I have actually wished I was there for. That would have been the place I hung out at all the time if I were there. That was gorgeous! Thanks!
Love the flowers! I think I would be spending most of my time in that beautiful, good smelling part of the city. Miss you. XOXO
Post a Comment