Yes these Elders work so hard all day. But when they slow down they fall asleep. Yeah, I mean really asleep. Rule #1 you want your companion to fall asleep just as fast as you do. If not, things like this can happen. Really this is a tribute to these hard working Elders and how fun they are even after a totally exhausting day. This is Elder Beecher totally out while Elder Nilsson has a little fun with him. He actually put the coins on Elder Beecher's eyes and he never woke up. Elder Beecher did say that when he woke up in the morning he had some "freaky" dreams. I wonder why!!!
This is Elder Stegelmeier studying in perhaps too comfortable of a chair. Yeah....the sleep fairy takes over and well you know what can happen. Elder Beecher is the one deliverying the fun this time. He gets extra points because he actually saw this opportunity and while he was waiting for Elder Stegelmeier to fall asleep his water gun leaked dry. So he had to "reload" with stealth silence and pick the perfect moment to attack. I hope you notice how kind hearted Elder Stegelmeier is...if someone got me with a water gun I might wakeup with a little counterattack in mind. If you have followed our blog you can see how easy these hardworking and playing Elders are. We just love them. I just don't want to fall asleep in front of them.

3 comments:
No sleeping on the job there. Those are Elders after my own heart. I love a good joke!
Everyone will be more sleep deprived than the apparently already are... because no one will want to go to sleep for fear of the next attack! :)
That is really funny. How is it you have pictures and videos from all the elders? Have you told them they have to turn them in to you? I remember getting pretty sleepy during my study time, too. I'm glad my companion never had that idea.
Post a Comment