
First here are 5 elders that served in Kharbovsk Russia. They visited a memorial and snapped this picture.

This is the same group of 5 elders catching some air on a stairway at a local church.

This is elder Nikiforov after he returned home from serving 2 years.

Yet another pose of elder Nikiforov

And perhaps the guy with the most vertical....yeah you guessed it elder "air" Magill. I had to take oxygen after this leap. I think the "younger" elders understand who is King around these parts!!!! Hope you are all doing well, we miss you.... but we are having some fun,
3 comments:
Wow Dad, your jumping looks a lot like Rex's. It's hard to get both feet off the ground at the same time :) I'm glad you guys are having some fun.
That's a sweet move Dad! Zoey says she has a jumping disability-- maybe she got that from you?! You make it look good Dad!
Sweet moves, Dad. It's nice to get a look at what you are really up to in the office. =)
Post a Comment