This is a picture of the placing of the Angel Moroni on the new Kiev Temple that our whole mission area is excited about. Moroni is the last Prophet in the Book of Mormon and is heralding the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awesome! I don't think I've ever seen them actually putting Moroni on top. Em will think this is really cool because Moroni is his favorite part about the temple.
I got a lump in my throat when I read this post. My grandfather Allen Kaplanovitz was born in Kievand came to America when he was 7 years old. Last December we were able to go to the temple to do three generations of temple work. Sealing my mother to her parents, my grandparents together and my grandfather to his parents. I've always wanted to go to the birthplace of my family and to see a temple built there is so AWESOME!!
Nice new blog background. When did you get pictures of the Ukraine Kiev temple? It is really neat to see pictures of the construction. I bet Dad wouldn't mind working on this job site. =)
Post a Comment