Friday, September 18, 2009

This the ceiling of the train station in Vlad. It looks like a picture on a wall in this view. But it truly is on the ceiling.
This is a 180 degree spin on the ceiling. It is quite an impressive mural encompassed by a rectangle relief on the ceiling. I can only imagine how hard it is to paint it. It is beautifully crafted and I am sure it tells a story about the area since shipping is a very important part of Vladivostok.

Here is that same picture of the train station where the mural is located.


3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

What a pretty building. That ceiling is pretty amazing. I love how you guys appreciate everything you see.

Taylor Swim said...

That ceiling is pretty cool. I'm sure it tells a crazy Russian story.

Jodi said...

Their sidewalks may be strange, but they sure know how to do a train station. Wow!