The end result of our first snow storm. 6 or 7 inches of the white wet stuff.
Downtown in what is called "Center" the snow caused some trouble too.

This is a picture of about halfway into the storm from our apartment window.

The very light dusting we experienced in the morning. The unusual thing here is the snow storm hit on Saturday and businesses and roads were still closed on Monday. The hills create quite a problem for would be travelers. They don't plow until it stops snowing. That translates into 6 inches of snow packed down and frozen down like you wouldn't believe. The sidewalks are exactly the same story. Fortunately the following days have melted all of the snow and life is back to normal.

3 comments:
Wow! Talk about a snow day (or weekend in this case). I can't believe that you beat us to the snow this year. Maybe I should send you a shovel or the skid steer. Oh Dad, you'd be in heaven. Don't worry, we are taking good care of her (Sally, the skid steer that is) here. (hey, you leave her to a girl and you get a girlie name)
Leca your HILARIOUS! I love it! Sally the skid steer. I hope that one sticks!
Ok how about shamequa (for Coco of course). But I prefer Sally. Don't worry I plow in a much more tasteful black suit. It makes my butt look like a giant burnt marshmallow. That you gotta see in person-- quite entertaining.
Post a Comment