Friday, May 22, 2009

Pop the balloon

This is the other game we played at the party. You tie a balloon around your ankle and when they say go it is a free for all to pop the other guys ballon before someone gets yours. It was really fun and everyone could play. You notice that Alice is still in the game while I lost my balloon early on switched to video man. I highly recommend this game for all. Well, tomorrow we leave for the big city.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

On to new friends and new adventures. Good luck to you.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Mom, you've got nice moves! You stayed in longer than Dad? Way to go!

Jodi said...

Great to see Mom's cat-like moves! Oh, I think it is hard to move. Vlad is going to be great. Can't wait to hear from you there. =)

Anonymous said...

You are the life of the party Allie! So fun to see your adventures and all your great experiences. I have a day off so I actually can look at blogs and comment. Good Luck to you in the city. That area and the Elders will miss you tons. You have blessed their lives by them getting to know you both! I know it has been a blessing in my life to know you. Take care. Love ya!

Taylor Swim said...

I'm getting the best party ideas from you guys. Maybe you'll be the next activities commitee for us when you get back.

Renee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!