Thursday, March 11, 2010

Clear sidewalks....Yahoo!!!

Hot dog....the chippers have been out again. This is the sidewalk we walk on as we go to the office everyday.
This is the same area with a little broader view. The sidewalk is clear and that is so exciting. You still have to look out for some icy spots but not like in the winter.

This is one of the stairs we go up on the way to the office too. It doesn't look to good but you should have seen it in winter. Just double click this picture and you can see in greater detail that there is actually a clear spot over on the left side.


2 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That's spring? Yikes! Maybe you should wear ice skates to the office. I'm glad it's getting a bit warmer for you guys.

Taylor Swim said...

I doesn't look to spring-y to me. But then again, I saw grass this week for the first time in months. It's gone straight to my head. Happy Spring guys!